You Did What With Your Marketing Budget?
Our flagship whitepaper, “What Every CEO Needs To Know Before Spending A Dime On Marketing” is a beefy 25-page marketing manifesto that offers a deep dive perspective into the fragmented relationship between marketing departments and sales teams. Unscripted and unapologetic, Olalah Njenga, the award-winning CEO and chief marketing strategist of YellowWood Group, casts light on what a company can and should do to embrace modern marketing and maintain its competitive edge.
Njenga is a Forbes.com Braintrust Contributor and a featured expert for the Washington Post. With an impressive list of media mentions to her credit, Njenga has seen the best of and the worse of marketing and sales practices during her 11 years as CEO of YellowWood Group. In the whitepaper, “What Ever CEO Needs To Know Before Spending A Dime On Marketing”, Njenga’s gritty and irreverent humor balances the beefy read. Njenga remarks the whitepaper is a proverbial playbook for modern marketing and you’ll find yourself referring to it often.
Highlights of the Whitepaper Include:
- How to simplify metrics to make them both meaningful and measurable
- How getting clear about goals creates momentum and impacts outcomes
- How breakthrough milestones become critical to longevity
- How seeing people instead of prospects makes selling to them effortless
- How capitalizing on the culture of your company becomes your secret weapon
- How vetting marketing spend makes everyone accountable to the result
- How leveraging a first mover mindset fuels your collective efforts
- How to see leads for what they really are, and what they aren’t
- How to be untouchable irrespective of the economy
- How to end the revenue drain caused by messed-up marketing and sloppy selling